Friday, April 1, 2011

Dynamic Views--I LOVE the snapshot look!

To see your blog in a fun new way try this!

Make sure these settings are enabled:



  • Your blog has feeds fully enabled. In the Settings | Site feed tab, you have enabled either Full or Jump Break for your Post Feed.



  • You have not disabled dynamic views. In the Setting | Formatting tab, the option for Enable Dynamic Views is set to Yes.






  • Then add this code to the end of your regular web addy:




  •  Flipcard: available at [blogURL]/view/flipcard



  • Mosaic: available at [blogURL]/view/mosaic



  • Sidebar: available at [blogURL]/view/sidebar



  • Snapshot: available at [blogURL]/view/snapshot



  • Timeslide: available at [blogURL]/view/timeslide






  • My favorite example of my blog is snapshot.  

    Click here to check it out:

    ecwrites.blogspot.com/view/snapshot

    2 comments:

    1. thanks for sharing - I was just thinking switching mine, but after seeing how it looks, I'm glad I didn't (no offense!) - i just like the scroll down feel better

      we seem to be really in synch lately (not the band - just with the memories post, then paul newman... - guess what they say about great minds is true! Have a great weekend

      ReplyDelete
    2. I saw this in an email, but I just deleted it because it sounded like work. Now it sounds like fun ... going to have to check it out now! :)

      ReplyDelete